|Date Posted:||Oct 5, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 17, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The Mechanic will be responsible for repairing of the vehicles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Repair of large cars Engine;
• Crane Shop, Diesel Pump, Piston, Head, Turbo, Engine Fan, Crane Grout, Tippet, Camshaft Supply.
2. Repair the gearbox of large cars;
• Main Shaft, Five Garari, Gearbox Assist, Newell Lumbar Assist with Gerari.
3. Repairing the senses of large cars;
• Chromyl, buttercups, cushions between the senses.
4. Repairing the bases of large vehicles;
• Repairing of Break Pad Break Cylinder Clutch Cylinder & Hup Bearing.
Must have at least 5 - 7 years experience in relevant field.