|Date Posted:||Sep 14, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Sep 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Perform preventative, corrective maintenance, A-services, and troubleshooting of all Diesel Generators, A/Cs, and its related parts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Connection of Diesel Generators, fuel tank, and A/C in new sites, solar and hybrid system, battery banks, DB, and diesel generators.
- Insulation of fuel pipes.
- Connection between the fuel tank and diesel generators.
- Need to involve in diagnosis, troubleshoot, and repair.
- Replacement of fuel injection pumps, AC alternator, and DC alternator when they are faulty.
- Replacement of radiator, oil seal and fan belt, etc when faulty.
- In A-service change the oil of DG. Oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, and load checking in each service.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of DG on the site.
- Cleaning of Radiator, and other parts of DG.
- Maintenance of different types of power outlets (AC/DC).
- Overall cleaning of DG and its related part on regular basis.
- Graduation certificate from Mechanical institute.
- 2 years experience in the technical field.
- Must be able to communicate with sites’ guards on phone to solve some technical problems.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to travel to other provinces and regions when required.
- Flexibility to visit sites and work in low-secured locations, especially for important sites.
- Ability to follow safety measures during working time.
- Deal with high demands, workload, and emergencies.
- Willing to do the work under pressure and prolonged time.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Farah
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/155) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.