|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Mohib Construction:
MADCC (Mohib Advance Design Construction Company)
Responsible for all site Mechanical installation as per the design. Requesting all the required materials as per design and specification.
Requires travel to provinces:
1- Excellent communication skill (both oral and written).
2- Self-discipline, integrity and ability to work under pressure to meet the project deadlines.
3- Excellent Computer skill AutoCAD, MS office programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Design of HVAC and plumbing systems including calculations, layouts, sizing, equipment selections, specification, and coordination. The fire protection scope of work design specification and layout.
2. Drawing development using AutoCAD.
3. Perform code reviews.
4. Shop drawing and submittal review and processing.
5. Quantity take-offs and cost estimates.
6. Perform site visits for construction and evaluation of existing building mechanical systems.
7. General office duties.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
1- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
2- At least 4 years working experience in the site and office.