|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About اداره توزیع تذکره الکترونیکی:
The Independent Administration Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country. Capacity Building for Results Facility “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and, Operate, control, and monitor (mechanical) energy, perform Regular site visit, evaluate the mechanical operations Develop drawings and specification, and Oversee, monitor and inspect mechanical facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Application of the card printing facility (CPF) standards, requirements and designs
3. Operate, control, and monitor (mechanical) energy and cooling trends (AC and HVAC)
4. Focus on mechanical facilities operations’ enhancement based on the best worldwide-accepted practices.
5. Regular site visit to perform feasibility studies, evaluate the mechanical operations behavior, and recognize the reasonable technical solution in case of probable problem in ELECTRICAL infrastructures.
6. Identify and implement of safety and security requirements in mechanical infrastructure.
7. Pursue the best procedure for developing the project on a given site and scope.
Understand the electrical infrastructures related activities goals, needs, wishes, limitations, expectations and aesthetics based on the project scope.
Consider the optimum optimization factors with the on-site investigation for mechanical infrastructure overall operation enhancement.
Mechanical equipment and systems cost estimation and analysis.
Develop training materials for mechanical related capacity building programs.
Identify and maintain mechanical directives, standards, safety regulations and inspection requirements
Develop drawings and specification of the mechanical facilities in CAD systems (2D-3D)
Applications of tools and mechanical devices for mechanical maintenances
Analysis and control failure risks, document results, recommend and support corrective actions
Ensure specifications, designs and sketches for the card printing facility (CPF) mechanical plant related to the
generation, transmission and use of mechanical and fluid energy
Oversee, monitor and inspect mechanical facilities and generate optimization plan
8. Realize and develop equipment inspection (reliability) schedules and work plans
9. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o B. S in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years’ relevant experience from recognized national and international organizations.
o Familiarity with NFPA standards and its application
o Demonstrated experience with electrical engineering design, planning and analysis programs
(AutoCAD, Powerworld, VOLT, MATLAB, or any other similar Low and medium voltages
analysis and planning
o Good communication and written skills