|Date Posted:||Oct 5, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 20, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
Since 2012, 365 Media has been building a strong reputation working with small, medium and large businesses offering all the services you would expect a creative agency to provide. We are known for the care we take in continuously adapting our methodology to fit the needs of each specific project we take on. Our team is young, dynamic, and works hard to stay ahead of innovation, providing cutting edge solutions to solve all your media needs365 Media is a truly full service agency offering 360° creative communications solutions to an ever growing roster of blue chip clients. Being a creative agency with Big agency skills and the service ethos of a boutique agency, enables us to provide our clients with unmatched personal attention where every aspect of the clients campaign, is personally overseen by the senior management. This combined with an international presence across the Middle East and Europe, give us the ability to manage and execute international brand and marketing communications programs that effective Fuel ROI and ensure that your marketing is not only wins awards but also Delivers Results!
The Media Officer for local media and social media platforms is responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs by providing thought leadership on campaign strategies, optimization, building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners. The Media officer is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives. A Social Media Officer oversees a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
• Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
• Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
• Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weakness and recommendations for improvements.
• Researching social media trends and informing management changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
• Setting key performance indicator KPIs for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills & a desire to help & serve others.
• Works to determine role of media in the marketplace, assisting in the establishment of media objectives and writing the media brief and media plan
• Assists in negotiations for time and space costs, monitoring of industry trends, media research and analysis
• Implements or assists with execution of media buy and stewardship (insertion orders, blueprint creation, etc.)
• Interfaces regularly and develops strong working relationships with media sales reps
• May handle all aspects of the buy (plan, order, budget, track, post buy reporting) on assigned accounts
• Responsible for media planning (and related responsibilities) on accounts
Minimum 2 years of Experience in Social media and Media.
Dari -Pashto -English --- Excellent