|Date Posted:||Oct 6, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 16, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical,Health Care|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Treating patients with problems with neurology and neuropsychiatry, analyzing, examining and investigating patients and their histories for sign and symptoms of neuropsychiatry disorders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate would be able to:
• Examine patients and provide appropriate diagnosis.
• Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of neuropsychiatric disorder.
• Perform physical examination.
• Advising, ordering, and performing tests and interpreting the results.
• Inform patients about complementary health activities and treatments and diets.
• Consultation of neuropsychiatry patients in consulting clinic, and admit the patients when necessary.
• Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
• Discussing diagnoses with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
• Adhere to the laws and regulation of the SANP Hospital.
• Remaining up-to-date on current discoveries, developments, trends, research and technology.
• Align with goals and objectives of department/organization.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all SANP rules and regulations.
• Take part in teaching and academic activities regularly.
• Assure continuity of care 9 hours a day, 6 days a week.
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Any other tasks/assignment given by direct supervisor.
• Medical Degree from a recognized university.
• Neuropsychiatry Specialization.
• Two year additional training specializing in neuropsychiatry.
• Knowledge and competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
• Excellent management skills
• Ability to work under difficult working conditions and Critical thinking.
• Work experience Having good time management skills and a good team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English languages
• Having good computer skills, familiar with Windows, MS Office programs.