|Date Posted:||Oct 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Providing health care support to the Afghan national specially who are suffering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide curative services to patients according to BPHS.
2. Support the provision of primary health care within the community.
3. Counsel and educate patients, the family and community, in relevant areas of health.
4. Obtain specialized assistance as necessary (consultation or referral)
5. Share knowledge, skill and expertise with medical, midwifery and all professional staff concerning their job requirements.
6. Perform limited, select administrative duties such as patient charting, recording and reporting of data, clinic and/or facility management, or coordination of specific educational programs.
7. Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative; safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
8. Identify and report immediately any problems, which interfere in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to his/her immediate supervisor or to office.
9. Identify and report immediately any suspected epidemic cases.
10. Participate in weekly meeting of health facility and office medical meeting to share information and discuss the program progress.
11. Responsible to make monthly report like HMIS and other report.
12. Dosage, investigate and manage complication of pregnancy, ante-partum hemorrhage, post-partum hemorrhage, eclampsia etc.
13. Participate in provision of maternity service after the regular service hourâ€™s( night duty).
14. Responsible for MHC section when absence of midwife.
1. Medical doctor
2. To have Governmental Medical faculty certificate.
3. 3-year experience as medical doctor at BHC or CHC.
4. Knowledge of national language (Pashto and Dari).