|Date Posted:||Oct 24, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Nov 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Kabul (Diabetes Management) OPD Clinic KDMC :
The Kabul (Diabetes Management) OPD Clinic (KDMC) is the first private clinic working based on international standards for diabetic care in Afghanistan. It is the smallest OPD clinic, but the most trustable specialized medical center in Afghanistan. Kabul (Diabetes Management) OPD Clinic to need hire a female medical doctor who has experience in internal medicine.
Medical Doctor position with Kabul (Diabetes Management) OPD Clinic
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Taking the medical history of the new registered patients.
• Performing physical examinations on each patient new and follow up.
• Consulting with the senior consultants about the diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
• Prescribing the patient with the consultation of senior consultant doctor.
• Reporting/presenting emergency cases to senior doctors.
• Giving the proper and important education to patients regarding, their problem, medicine and other medical issues
• Advising the patients and solving their problems by phone consultations.
• Reporting daily activities to supervisor.
• Taking part in diabetes education programs & screening camps inside Kabul.
• Performing any other medical related tasks assigned by the supervisor
• Follows the universal hygiene standards in the working environment
• Supports other medical teams/wards when needed: nurses, colleagues in other departments, etc
• Medical Doctor Diploma, recognized by the Afghan Ministry of Public Health essential
• Previous experience as Medical Doctor in a hospital or health center is essential
• Fluent in Dari, Pashtu and English is essential.
• Good interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
• Computer Working Skills (Microsoft Office)