|Date Posted:||Aug 31, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 1, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
About PARSA Afghanistan:
PARSA has been working at the most grassroots level in Afghan communities since 1996. We have consistently evolved over the years to meet the changing needs of the people we support. We believe strongly in empowering visionaries who want to make positive changes in Afghan communities, and that is why many of the programs we take on are led by a PARSA leader with a vision.
JOB TITLE: Mental Health Intern - Peace of Mind Afghanistan (PoMA)
JOB TYPE: Part time 40%
CONTRACT TYPE: 6 months Fixed Term Contract
LOCATION: Parsa office, Kabul / PoMA office, Share Naw
SUPERVISOR: Project Director, Peace of Mind Afghanistan
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To undergo training by psychology specialist.
· To engage in mental health advocacy and awareness campaigning as directed by Project Manager and Project Director.
· Assist with facilitation of guided workshops.
· Assist with mental health awareness video and theatre sessions.
· Assist with engagement and outreach with mental health service providers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Psychology or related field major
· Proficiency in English/ Dari/ Pashto