|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Communication,Business Development and Growth|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Responsible for all marketing activities in Mazar province such as outdoor, indoor visibilities, events, roadshow activities, finding new retailers, making shop signboards for retailers, providing daily competition reports, media advertisements, wall branding welcome door if any, billboards, market research/survey.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Outdoor, indoor visibilities.
- Events, roadshow activities.
- Finding new retailers.
- Making shop signboards for retailers.
- Providing daily competition reports.
- Advertising in Media.
- Market research/survey.
- University degree in communication is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in community management or related position.
- Possess a good understanding of the GSM technologies and integration of GSM network systems.
- Good understanding of brand management and online reputation management.
- Experience building online communities, growing audience strength and engagement.
- Possess good interpersonal, teamwork, collaborative & advanced computer skills.