|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 23, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||23000 - 24500 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Implementation of MHP projects according to the designed work plan, budget, supervise temporary staff of the projects and get approval for any change and design or geological change in the project site. Control project material, tools and make contract for the necessary equipment for the project, and prepare project progress and completion report. Participate in survey team and survey, design and make first cost estimation of the new projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To implement MHP projects according to the designed tools, capacity, work plan and budget.
2. Monitoring of MHP projects according to designed proposals and NSP OP manual during projects implementation and advice the emplementator (contractor or other for efficient output.
3. Weekly, monthly, and quarterly project progress report to Senior Engineer.
4. To check and insure the project personnel who will implement the MHP project.
5. To prepare demand for the needs and give the efficient technical advices for implementation and planed output.
6. He will be able to stop the projects in case any mistake appear and immediately report to Senior Eng and TL of NSP program.
7. He will assist the implementator for explanation of tool based on design in proposal and he will give them advices.
8. Preparation of weekly, monthly and completion report of the project.
9. Preparation of survey data (unit cost of Material and tools), design and basic cost estimation of new projects.
10. Participation in survey with team in the site and give efficient advices.
11. He will approach to all MHP projects in east related to MADERA
12. Keep close relation with other sections as a team in the site agencies.
13. Keep close relation with communities and local authorities for batter implementation of projects.
14. Fulfill any other job if it seems necessary by your supervisor.
â€¢ BSc or more in MHP or civil Engineering
â€¢ Five years or more work experience in related sector with NGOs or any where privately
â€¢ He should have allowance (work permission letter) of PMU.
â€¢ Inter-personnel relation skills
â€¢ He or she will be able to solve the Problems.
â€¢ Team working
â€¢ Written and oral communication in local and English languages
â€¢ Computer operating skills