|Date Posted:||Oct 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 1, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The incumbent of the post will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of MW network and equipment in his/her areas of responsibility. He/she will work and coordinate with inter-department, AWCC NOC, customer leased line personnel and regional MW team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Take care of operation and maintenance, Installation and Commissioning of different types of MW radios and ancillary equipment from different vendors (SIAE, Nera, Huawei OSN, Siemens, Spectrum, RAD & Stratex).
A- Nera Radios: PDH, SPDH, X-Pand HYBRID IP and SDH Microwave radio such as; Nera Evolution 4XSTM-1, Nera Inter Link 1XSTM-1, Nera Evolution 1XSTM-4, EDGE 20XE1s, Metro SPDH 73XE1s, Metro 155Mbps and DXC Frame, Net Master.
B- SIAE Radios: : PDH, SPDH, IP X-Pand HYBRID and SDH Microwave radio such as; (EL Series 4XE1, 8XE1, 16XE1, AL Series, 4XE1, 8XE1, 16XE1, 32XE1s & 53E1s, US7 1XSTM-1, ALS 1XSTM-1, 4XSTM-1, SIAE X-Pand IP radio, NMS5UX.
C- HUAWEI: Osn1500. 3500 & U2000
D- Siemens: SRA 3, SRT-1C, SRAl
E- Spectrum Mux: Spectrum Mux 1XSTM-1 & 4XSTM-1
F- RAD MODEM: Single E1, 4XE1s, 8XE1s, 16XE1s & 155Mbps.
G- Stratex Radio: 4XE1s, 8XE1s & 16 XE1s, IP Radio.
2. Supervise the riggers for installation and commissioning of antenna systems which either Vertical or Horizontal polarization down to outdoor Unit (ODU) with 1+1 and or 1+0 configuration and laying-out the IF cable down to indoor Unit (IDU).
3. Provide power supply for the IDU equipment’s -48V DC down to different multiplexer.
4. Climb the tower to inspect and check the riggers quality of antenna system installation.
5. Conduct testing, troubleshooting of E1, E3, DS3, STM-1 & STM-4 for degraded and out of service circuits.
6. Activate and Deactivate of E1, E3, DS3 VC4 circuit according to circuit activation and deactivation order from planning department.
7. Perform system upgrade and system re-configuration, Fault analyses and isolation.
8. Manage the MW equipment system lined-up and Synchronization.
9. Handle MW NMS monitoring system (HUAWEI U2000, SIAE NMS5UX and Nera Net Master).
A- Manage Inventory and mobility of equipment, spares, tools and test equipment.
B- Operate and Maintain different Multiplexers (SIAE MUX ADM-C, ADM 2RU & 4RU, LOOP MUX, OSN 1500 & 3500,
NERA DXC Frame and different PDH tributaries capacity, Spectrum MUX).
C- Gather data for site and network documentation and generate detailed and accurate reports related to the job.
D- Operate different type of MW test equipment, and deal with co-personnel and other departments during coordination with the related works.
10. Manage project-operations of the sites PAT protocol handover process for all regions.
11. Perform other related duties as required.
1-University degree in Electronics, communication engineering (BSECE), Computer sciences, Electrical Engineering or any other related fields.
2-Minimum 3 Years of relevant experience.
3-Excellent written and oral communication in skills in Dari or Pashto and English.
1- Computer literate and knows different PC software application.
2- Practical experience in MW system and trouble shooting