|Date Posted:||Apr 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
The staff will provide midwifery services and education to clients
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To provide necessary advise and assist on ANC, PNC and Family Planning methods
2. Provide information and consultation on Family Planning for any patient comes to health center.
3. Be responsible for basic gynecological examination and ask the doctor for advice in case of need.
4. Pregnancy testing.
5. Counseling on Reproductive health specially on Family Planning methods.
6. Completion of notes, registration and other paperwork.
7. To screen and treat women for anemia and other pregnancy related pathologies in consultation with the doctor
8. To conduct normal and abnormal deliveries in a safe environment
9. To provide and promote health education taking into account cultural, and religious factors.
10. To promote breastfeeding for at least 2 years.
1. Degree from Intermediate Medical Institute or equivalent to that in midwifery.
2. Clinical experience ( At least 3 years)
3. Good knowledge of written and spoken Dari and Pashto is desirable.
4. NGO experience â€“ Desirable
5. local staff highly appreciated to apply