|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||12|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
The midwivies are requested to provide health care services to women in Qarghitoo Sub-Center, Syad CHC, Qarikhawal
Sub-center, Ganda BHC, Adam Sang, Sub-Center, Qadamji BHC, Shatot Sub-Center, Bachga Sub-Center, Sofac Sub-Center, Jawak Sub-Center, Adring CHC and Pasani CHC
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To conduct basic EmOC care at the clinic
2. To provide antenatal , natal , postnatal and family planning services at the health facility
3. To dispose all sharp and glass waste in a safe manner according to the guidelines
4. Provide health education to Health facility client especially for pregnant women over a number of topics including vaccination, preparation for delivery, breastfeeding, infant care, contraception and etc
5. To conduct IMC community health education sessions
6. Refer problematic cases to the medical doctor or hospital.
7. Attend training and workshops organized by ACTD even if it is outside of the normal working hours.
8. Help male doctor with doing gynecologic examination where there is no female doctor in the clinic as requested.
9. Maintain a good level of hygiene in the clinic.
10. Participate in female Health Committee Meeting
11. Develop good understanding of BPHS strategy and PPA objectives and help other staff aware about the same
12. Respect all rules and regulations pertaining to staff.
13. To perform any other tasks requested by the clinic in-charge in the favor of the health facility
1. Midwifery certificate a recognized institute
2. Good communication skill (reading and writing) in Dari and Pashto.
3. Minimum 2 years midwifery, PHC and MCH experience
4. Self motivated and good team work spirit
5. Willingness to learn new skills