|Date Posted:||Jul 31, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/ Mines Inspection Expert (Mines Inspection Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||Aug 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Provide technical expert services to facilitate and develop office’s work plan according to law and procedure
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Cooperate developing short and long term monitoring and inspection plan.
2. Cooperate, developing work’s procedure, regulation and law according to monitoring and inspecting mine’s authority.
3. Develop specific bills for supporting plans, programs and executive authority of mines Inspection directorate.
4. Coordinating technical issues and resources to facilitate and accelerate the progress of affairs in accordance with the priority of work
5. Cooperate in evaluating technical plans of mining enterprises
6. Participating to advisory meetings with auditors and department’s managers about technical issues according to authorities and responsibilities the job.
7. Developing bills for encouragements and raising capacity building of auditors and experts.
8. Analyzing Provisions of the rules, regulations, ratifications and commands related to technical and legal affairs.
9. Provide suitable advices and opinions for implementing work’s objectives to mines audit directorate.
10. Implementation of other legal duties related to the legal authority of the directorate to support the mines audit directorate’s program.
At least Bachelor degree in Mining and Geology and any other related fields and Master degree is preferred in these fields.
At least 5 years of experience related to the duty.
Full familiarity of the laws and regulations relating to extractive industries.
A good ability of analyzing for technical planning.
A good ability of communication, speaking, writing and convincing others.
Understanding Dari, Pashto and English.
At least bachelor of geology, extraction, Exploration and mines
organizational and planning skills
information gathering and monitoring skills
problem analysis and problem solving skills
judgment and decision-making ability
attention to detail and accuracy