|Date Posted:||Mar 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 30, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID. The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past. Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
The MIS Officer is responsible for the implementation and continual maintenance of MUTAHID’s information system within the branch office, following guidelines as directed by Head of MIS. A key area of responsibility is monitoring client transactions and activities to ensure compliance with lending policies and procedures.
Provinces to travel:
Accuracy Problem solving Organizing Attention to detail
Prioritize tasks Planning Coordinating Data entry
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Data Collection:
· Data entry of all accounts in ICBS (Virmati) software on a daily basis and doing timely day end process in the branch.
· Ensure that all disbursements and repayments are made as per the policy of Mutahid DFI.
· Collect clients’ loan Application forms from Customer Services officers.
· Filling sections related to MIS Officer in loan application forms.
· Perform data entry of Mutahid clients in the MIS system (Vimrati) on a daily basis, and ensure that all data is entered into the MIS system in a timely and accurate manner.
· Should be familiar with the maker and checker concept of core banking solutions.
· Coordinate and maintain the filing systems required to keep data collection records in an organized manner, and ensure that all records are complete for future review as required.
· Verify data collection forms for completeness and accuracy. Report incomplete or inaccurate data collection forms to the Senior Loan Officer and Credit Manager for rectification.
· Performing daily/ weekly and Monthly reconciliation on timely manner.
· Perform routine analysis and produce regular reports using predefined queries and reports.
· Perform routine back-up of all reconciliations and other important MIS documents.
· If any problem of express pay and M-Pisa are face in the branch do coordinate with the MIS department for solving.
· Respond to various typing requests in Dari/English made by different units of Mutahid.
§ Provide loan forms report to Branch manager.
§ Provide collections report to Branch manager, TL & LO.
§ Reporting M-Paisa issues to MIS department.
§ Weekly reconciliation report with F.S.O, F.S.M & Branch manager.
§ Weekly reports to MIS department.
§ Monthly reconciling reports with LO, TL & Branch manager.
§ Monthly backup report to MIS department in Head office.
· Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the Head of department;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
A Diploma or Degree with major emphasis in computer information systems preferred
Knowledge: Accounting, MS Office, Virmati, software’s, reporting data entry and Database
Good knowledge of excel program, reconciliation process