|Date Posted:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 19, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Office Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Take a leading role in the data collection, analyses, cleaning and preserving in the field and country offices. He / She will be compiling the field reports, data collection and analysis reports of the respective social organizers and Senior Social Organizers.
For controlling and performing MIS BRAC, needs 2 MIS officers, one in field office and one in the country office. Their main purposes are to maintain the MIS by collecting and keeping the data and information from the field sources. They will preserve and prepare the reports, will submit the report to the country office and the donor as well. Country office MIS will keep tracking the province office MIS officer and will guide him / her for proper MIS analysis and maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for data collection, cleaning, analyzing and reporting.
- Responsible for capacity building of staff for reporting.
- Provide support to the Package Manager / Project Focal Point in terms of data and information
- Provincial MIS Officer will coordinate with the country office MIS officer,
- Develop and maintain CDC wise database and prepare reports,
- Collect data from the field level, compile and entry it in database regularly
- Prepare and submit all necessary reports as per the program requirements to the country office.
- Monitor and evaluate the program and suggest appropriate actions for the program improvement
- Ensure the quality of data by regular visits to the field and cross check
- Ensure Daily, weekly and monthly report as per requirement
Other: Undertake any other duties, assigned by the respective manager.
• 3 years’ relevant experience, especially within NGO or similar organization.
• Work experience at the same projects
• Experience with the National Solidarity program/Citizen Charter, and community-driven development is highly preferred.