|Date Posted:||Dec 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 16, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Kardan University:
Established in 2002, Kardan University is the first and largest privately-owned University in Afghanistan. Kardan is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in numerous professional disciplines. With three campuses in Kabul, Kardan University currently offers quality and international standard educational opportunities to over 4,000 students in the field of Business, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, Journalism, Law, IT and Civil Engineering.
The University’s alumni group comprises of over 15,000 globally minded professionals who are contributing towards the development of Afghanistan’s public, private and non-profit sectors.
In 2018, Kardan University obtains its academic accreditation from Ministry of Higher Education and by getting the highest scores, becomes the top ranked university in Afghanistan. Kardan University becomes the only university from Afghanistan to be granted full membership at the Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN). Kardan University is a member of the Global Business School Network (GBSN) and is accredited by International Accreditation of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
If you are looking for a professional and friendly work environment where employees are valued, supported, and recognized for their accomplishments, this opportunity is for you.
Kardan University is seeking an experienced qualified Mobile Application Developers to join our MIS team. You will be working with our MIS team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile Application Developer, you’ll collaborate with MIS team to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
We offer an exciting work environment conducive to academic and professional development of our people.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package for this position.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in mobile app developing.
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related degree.
- Knowledge of App design and Software design
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and independently.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop apps for iOS and Android smartphones.
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
· Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
· Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
· Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
· Design interfaces to improve user experience.
· Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
· Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related degree