|Date Posted:||Feb 5, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 9, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||M & E|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
1. Provide training and capacity building for PMOâ€™s M and E staff in effective monitoring and evaluation tools and systems.
2. Ensure transfer of monitoring and evaluation skills to the local community level through participative training and the development of community based systems such as the early warning system.
3. Research, collect and share new approaches and tools regarding designing, monitoring and evaluation in order to keep PMO at the leading edge in the relief and development community
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage and oversee the collection and organization of information in accordance with PMOâ€™s M and E Systems and M and E Framework.
2. Track performance on established input, activity, output, effect and impact indicators to measure achievement and track progress towards intermediate results and overall program strategic objectives.
3. Work closely with program heads and technical coordinators to process, analyze and use this information to improve management, make necessary adjustments, and assess trends.
4. Manage the correct and effective use of routine monitoring tools to regularly assess changes in adoption of improved practices, pre/post tests, Quality Improvement and Verification Checklists, and Barrier Analysis to identify determinants of behaviors so that effective behavior change can be encouraged.
5. Design, plan, coordinate and report on the major periodic events associated with individual programs, namely: baseline survey, mid-term evaluation and final evaluation.
6. Conduct spot checks at the individual site and community level to evaluate adherence to programming standards and visually verify information reported through the normal reporting systems.
7. Compile and present program information for internal monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as donor required annual reports.
8. Through aggregation of information and analysis at a national level, provide annual progress reports on national level strategic objectives.
9. Consult management on findings of project performances.
10. Ensure that monitoring, data collection and reporting take root in the normal program implementation processes.
â€¢Develops a technology plan with other IT staff to address DABSâ€™ needs.
â€¢Recommends software acquisition, prepares specifications, supervises installations, assesses software performance, resolves software problems and consults with software vendors.
â€¢Develops and recommends plans to improve or implement new information systems and communications operations for DABS.
â€¢Develops information services annual budget; submits for approval; monitors and controls expenditures.
â€¢Recommends and directs information systems and business process plans/projects to support company objectives.
â€¢Recommends hardware and software architecture and solutions for DABSâ€™ electronic information systems at all locations including software and analyzes options and recommends systems and vendors for all communications equipment and subscription requirements.
â€¢Education and Experience:
1.BBA or related field University Degree
2.Certificate/s in Accounting, Finance or related field.
1. Work experience in a full range of Monitoring and Evaluation .
2. At least three (5) years of experience in the relevant field. Previous work experience with Government an international organization is highly desirable.
3. Good knowledge of Finance and Management.
4. Ability to focus on detail with high speed and accuracy
5. Good interpersonal skills and good communication skill (both oral and written).