|Date Posted:||Jan 10, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 19, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||M & E|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Counterpart International:
Counterpart International is a global development organization that empowers people and communities to implement innovative and enduring solutions to social, economic, and environmental challenges. For nearly 50 years, Counterpart has been forging partnerships with communities in need to address complex problems related to economic development, food security and nutrition, and building effective governance and institutions. Counterpart has done groundbreaking work in more than 65 nations worldwide. Today we are widely regarded as an international development pioneer and leader â€“ known best for our unique approach to partnership and capacity building, a commitment to learning and continuous improvement, and a reputation as a responsible steward of funder resources. In all we do, our ultimate goal is to have enduring impactâ€“ empowering every community we serve with the ability to create lasting change and build true self reliance.
Over all Responsibilities:
M and E Officer has the overall responsibility for managing, storing and maintaining I-PACS Management Information System. He/She will ensure clear data entry into MIS, TraiNet, Resource Center Database, and Civil Society Organizations Assessment Database. Organizing Feedback / training for Resource Center Officers and M and E Officers of I-PACS key partner and grantee organizations how to best enter accurate data, and providing technical assistance on regular basis to them.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage and coordinate process of data collection and maintaining data management system.
2. I-PACS training evaluation data collection, organizing, analyzing, reviewing for quality and consistency, verifying and entry into MIS training section accordance to the MIS data entry protocols on regular basis.
3. I-PACS training data collection, organizing, analyzing, reviewing for quality and consistency, verifying and entry into TraiNet web-based of USAID accordance to the protocols on quarterly
4. I-PACS Resource Center usage data collection, organizing, analyzing, reviewing for quality and consistency, verifying and entry into RC database accordance to protocols on monthly basis, and uploading relevant information into MIS â€“ RC section.
5. Organizing feedback/training sessions for ISOs and CSSCs RC Officers on quarterly basis.
6. Providing technical assistance to ISOs and CSSCs RC Officers on regular basis.
7. Organizing feedback/training sessions for M and E officers on quarterly basis.
8. Providing technical assistance to M and E Officers
9. I-PACS 205 target CSOs capacity assessment data collection, organizing, review for quality and consistency and entry into CSO assessment checklist databases with accordance protocols on annual basis.
10. Oversee the day-to-day data management, track submission of regular report and to verify completeness and correctness of incoming data.
11. Update and maintain routine back-up of all data related to I-PACS planning, implementation and monitoring activities, as well as reference files. This also includes latest back ups of MIS and database data and system files.
12. Developing Training evaluation analysis data report on quarter basis.
13. Developing M and E system, M and E Plan, M and E Guidelines for AWEC and follow up on implementation
14. Maintaining hard filling system of M and E department.
15. Other activities assigned by M and E Coordinat
Working experience with an International NGOs in M and E or related field.
2. Good in English writing, speaking and comprehension.
3. Sound understanding of Afghan gender dynamics and strong gender analytical skills
4. Fluency in two main local languages, Pashto and Dari (writing, speaking and comprehension).
5. Good computer skills to include Internet, Word, Excel, data-base.
6. Must be of a good and respectful character, and be able to conduct business with the whole national and international community regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe or culture with respect, and professionalism.
7. Ability to work under pressure.
8. Ability to travel to the provinces