|Date Posted:||May 2, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 15, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and design the GPI M and E Data templates which can track the progress of comprehensive ongoing GPI projects and measure/evaluate the activities and immediate outcome of implemented projects.
- Develop and design appropriate M and E reporting formats with close coordination with regional team.
- Assist project supervisors to build in mechanisms for regular critical reflection on their project outcomes (including unintended effects), and for developing lessons learned.
- Undertake monitoring visits and evaluations of GPI projects and programs in regions through coordination of relevant regional supervisors/staffs.
- Visit sites to collect information on projects status.
- Collect data on the performance indicators to assess the outputs of the program.
- Review project site monitoring reports in order to document results and to continuously help improve and fine-tune project implementation.
- Collect information in projects progress with appropriate photos relevant to projects.
- Check quality of work.
- Provide feedback to the implementers on projects site on quality.
- Provide necessary training on field monitoring to regional/provincial supervisors.
- Compile field information in prescribed monitoring format.
- Provide feedback to MCN/GPI.
- Assist in effective reporting on the program activities.
At least university degree in Civil Engineering or infrastructure.
- At least 3 â€“ 5 years experience in related field with government or nongovernmental organizations.
- Excellent English, Dari and Pashto language skills.
- Good knowledge of computers
- Good knowledge of drafting routine correspondence
- Strong communication skills