|Date Posted:||Sep 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Compliance Officer (ME&C Officer) will be providing support in monitoring, evaluation and compliance of ongoing & new donor projects at FMIC. The incumbent will be responsible for overall M&E, compliance and learning needs of the projects and will come up with findings based on real data to show performance of the projects. The incumbent will also help in strengthening FMIC M&E functions based on the experiences from the project. M&E and compliance of the projects will be an assessment as well as support function hence the implementing departments will get support through M&E findings in enhancing flow of information and its management. The incumbent will play role in promoting of key learnings for the improvement of the project and for wider leaning of the organization.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring, evaluation and compliance
· Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organizations
· Good computer knowledge.
· Good written and verbal communication Skills
· Good analytical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To supervise regular data collection through implementing departments and ensure quality of the data by random verification and validations
- To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way
- Develop project monitoring plan (PMP) of the project in line with project Logic Framework and consulting with program team.
- Coordinate with Implementing departments for collecting data against agreed indicators
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the FMIC management and supervisor.
- Ensure timely initiation, well planned execution and completion of reports as per standard time required, which includes:
- Quality & completeness of working papers;
- Quality of financial reports and formatting of overall report;
- Discussion and Follow-up with management in finalization of report in order to ensure compliance in line with donor requirements.
- Disseminate knowledge among the concern department and colleagues regarding the M&E process and compliance of the grant.
- Develop and maintain contacts with departments on ongoing basis by meeting people, to enhance relationship and trust.
- Assist supervisor in achieving the department’s goals and objectives as per his directions on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure compliance in grant reporting based on the donor’s requirement.
- Submission of six monthly and annual grant report within agreed time;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
BBA (project management), bachelors’ degree in any social or natural science discipline