|Date Posted:||May 17, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Programme,Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Works in close collaboration with the Program Manager and the Managing Director. The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager mainly oversights the progress of CRDSA’s projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop baseline data for each project site in the program department.
- Lead the on-going development of an M&E system and tools to enable all projects to collect, aggregate and support analysis of data, in order to meet all relevant reporting requirements and to facilitate and inform project management.
- Advise and support project managers on choice of indicators and development of monitoring plans.
- Co-ordinate implementation of the M&E system, M&E tools, and project monitoring plans, including training and support for project managers and field teams, support data analysis and usage.
- Lead on design and implementation of qualitative and quantitative data collection such as needs assessments, surveys using recognized methods of data collection.
- Travel to all CRDSA’s project sites in (Herat, Badghis, Ghor, Farah, Nimroz and Urozgan) provinces and target districts.
- Collects and organizes reports from the field sites.
- Coordinates with field implementers regarding reports and M&E activities.
- Monitor and quality assurance spot checks on each project site.
- Technical support for operational research.
- Development of case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Work with program staff to design support plans to help partners adopt the reporting formats required by the donor.
- Coordinate the updating of indicators in the MIS database to enable the fulfillment of reporting obligations to donors.
- Ensure that quarterly MIS reports are submitted to the Project Manager.
- Oversee the outputting of reports from the MIS as directed by the Project Manager.
- Develop/update indicator definition and MIS reporting guideline according to partner and program team's needs.
- Oversee the outputting of MRS data in preparation for the annual Review and Re-planning process.
- Supports the program team on M&E when planning an activity.
- Lead the M&E capacity building of the project team.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the M&E focal person in the CRDSA office and the program manager
- Bachelor’s or B.A or equivalent degree in public administration, economics , or development related studies;
- At least three years experiences in monitoring and evaluation with the national and/or international organizations.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- At least one year experience in designing research methodology
- Knowledge of information systems
- Excellent analytical skills; mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel to project sites including districts and villages