|Date Posted:||Jul 21, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About North Telecom ISP:
North Telecom is one of the very few companies that provide World-class Communication Networking Satellite-Related Services, Internet/Intranet Access Solutions, Satellite Media Broadcasting, Wireless and Microwave Internet Services. That is why we are one of the preferred Communication Networking Technology Service Provider in the region.
North Telecom offers services directed toward many range of clients such as ISPs, Telecom Companies, broadcasting, Government and Non-Government Organization.
North Telecom has a great partnership with most of main player in the satellite and Telecom industry. We are offering many added value services to our partner/customer all over Afghanistan, along with 24/7 hours Network Operation Center.
Northtelecom ISP and ICT Services Company functioning under a valid License Number (D-49763) issued by AISA by the name of North Telecom ISP & ICT Services Company the Company has professional and technical staff in various fields such as surveying, analyzing, budget estimation, project management, reporting and documentation, data related issues.
Northtelecom ISP and ICT Services Company is not only a name or a company. It is a passion, a desire to grow, serve and excel. Its success story is carved by untiring hard work, dedication and adherence of its team members to its cause. For our clients Northtelecom is a name, which stands for its commitment, customer care, integrity, product knowledge, trouble free services and competitive prices.
To us success is not a destination, it is a journey and we are focused on it.
Finance Manager : 1 Position
The Finance Manager will responsible for A-Z Management of finance department and will participate at board meeting to assist owners for taking financial decisions.
Sales Manager : 1 Position
The Sales Manager will responsible for preparing and implementing sales plan, sales strategy, proposals, bid documents and fulfill her/his target on monthly basis.
Sales and Marketing Officer : 8 Position
The Sales and Marketing Officer will responsible for filling the quotations, doing door to door marketing and fulfill her target on monthly basis
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- Finance Manger
The Finance Manager will responsible for analyzing every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans and to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide leadership to finance and accounting areas of the organization.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
- Administer employee payroll, using various company format
- Supervise the Accounting and HR Associate and assign jobs relevant to accounts payable, accounts receivable, new-hire on boarding, benefits administration, and broker relationship management.
- Assist in the management of grants reporting, compliance, and reconciliation.
- Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial scenarios as requested.
- Assist in issuing timely, accurate, and complete financial statements for all levels, including Board of Directors, executive, and management.
- Assist in coordinating the preparation of the draft audited financial statements and all tax returns.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial information in the corporate annual report.
- Recommend and report upon benchmarks against which to measure organizational performance.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Assist in production of cash flow reports, annual budget, and forecasts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide for a system of management cost reports.
- Provide financial analyses and models as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and assist with developing audit schedules for the annual audit.
- Suggest improvements in processes to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Gather information for the annual tax return.
- Ability to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
2- Sales Manger
The Sales Manager will responsible for analyzing every day sales targets and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future sales plans and to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Preparing and implementing sales plan according to sales target.
- Reporting customers complain to concern department if received any and follow up to make sure the client is satisfied.
- Clear understating of company’s product and services
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Sell services by establishing contact and developing relationships with new customer.
- Develop new sources of business through new channels and customers
- Surveying the residential areas and selling the internet packages to the end users:
Organizing sales visits
Demonstrating and presenting products
Establishing new business
Maintaining accurate records
Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings and pre bid meetings
Reviewing sales performance
Negotiating contracts and packages
Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
1- Finance Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (BBA preferred)
Minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).
Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
Proficiency with Quick Book or other accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
MS Office knowledge
Telecommunication knowledge is preferred.
2- Sales Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required (BA preferred)
Minimum of 3 years of Sales experience.
Telecommunication knowledge is preferred.