|Date Posted:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Professionals shall have, as listed below, adequate academic qualification, experience, skill and linguistic ability to formulate the curriculum, prepare hand-outs, deliver lectures, guide during the practical sessions, lead discussions and explain at out-door sites. ABCO Training Administrator shall be present throughout the contract period to coordinate the training activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and or revise/update multiple skill road condition survey and management modules based on RAIP experience.
2. Conduct trainings
1. Master's degree Civil Engineering or equivalent in related field.
2. 5 years of work experience with one year in teaching/training in related to road maintenance
3. 2 years in road condition survey and road asset management.
4. A bachelor's degree in combination with additional 2 years of relevant experience may be accepted
1. Excellent command of Dari; excellent communication in English
2. Road asset management software, MS office package