|Date Posted:||Jun 4, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 15, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL):
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock is a key ministry of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan that aims to develop the agriculture, irrigation and livestock of the rural and urban communities. The Ministry is expected to lay the foundations for a long-term strengthening of local agriculture, to promote governance, to rebuild social capital and leadership within villages and neighborhoods, and to provide assistance for rehabilitation and development to communities
To produce mushroom spawn in laboratory
Organization, facilitation, and delivery of training's programs of mushroom cultivation to women and private sector stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To install tools & equipment's of mushroom spawn production laboratory,
2. To install production of mushroom spawn in laboratory.
3. Organization, facilitation, and delivery of training's programs of mushroom cultivation to women and private sector stakeholders.
4. Monitoring of laboratories and it is progress.
5. Develop monthly, quarterly and annual reports on mushroom spawn production.
6. Maintenance and safeguarding Lab equipment's.
7. To produce mushroom spawn in laboratory.
8. Assist HED departments in data collection, analysis and interpretation.
9. Any other task assigned by supervisor.
At least Bachelor degree in Agriculture with 5 years of experience or master degree with 3 years of relevant experience in the spawn mushroom production or related fields.
To be familiar with tools and laboratory equipment's.
Relevant experience in development and delivery of training programs.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government officials, international donor agencies, technical field staff, NGO’s representatives; etc;
Fluency in English and national languages.