|Date Posted:||Apr 19, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 25, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About اداره توزیع تذکره الکترونیکی:
The Independent Administration Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country. Capacity Building for Results Facility “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
To ensure proper functioning of the MX Matching Operator
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available
3. Anticipating needed stock
4. Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces adhering to international standards.
5. Verifying receipt of stock.
6. Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
7. Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
8. Test operation of machines periodically
9. Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
10. Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
11. Detecting malfunctions
12. Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
13. Calling for repairs
14. Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
15. Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
16. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o At least a Bachelor degree.
o At least 3 years relevant work experience
o Accuracy counts in operator jobs.
o Hand-eye Coordination.
o Technical/Mechanical Skills
o Command on Office application
o Good communication skills of Pashto, Dari, and English
o Knowledge of safety management