|Date Posted:||Oct 28, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 28, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communication company. Since, its inception in 2002, we, for the first time, founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the most successful enterprise to offer cell phone services to Afghan consumers and businesses. For over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. Over and above, We are filled with pride that more than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Assigned to assist in ensuring timely delivery of MM administrative support and reporting for the ABMMC in accordance with the requirements of Da Afghanistan Bank.
- Must have a high level of integrity, be a team player and adhere to time keeping.
- Experience in Administrative Management and Digital Payments will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate complicated operational issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to work under pressure and promptly meet deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with MM administrative duties including timely supply of staff and partner work requirements.
- Responsible for assisting MM customer and agent account opening and KYC validation and ensuring proper filing of Customer information.
- Responsible for assisting in daily extraction of performance reports from the MM Platform and provision of the required dashboard information for use in management decision making.
- Update daily usage reports for the MM department and comparison with support department reports to ensure cohesion.
- Assist in collection and proper filing of all KYC information associated to MM subscribers, Agents and Partners, and ensure timely retrieval when required.
- Participate in new MM product, services, price change tests and UAT's and compiling reports regarding the findings.
- Assist in distribution and tracking of all MM stationery, marketing, POS and merchandising materials.
- Assist in organization and clearance of MM administrative travel, meetings and circulation of agendas and minutes.
- Contribute to sorting, filing, archiving, translation and timely presentation of any official MM contracts, letters and correspondences upon request.
- Assist in checking to ensure all MM Agents activity and work with operations and call centre teams to reach out and reactivate inactive Agents.
- Expeditiously manage agent and partner statement requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Assist in training support to the business teams and corporate partners whenever required.
- Assist in compilation of the agent outlet database for ABMMC with input from all teams on a monthly basis.
- Daily verification of customer sim replacement requests with the MM KYC information to confirm their validity, and if not matching, to reject any such requests.
- Timely payment of all AWCC Breshna Bills using the designated POS terminal and extraction of corresponding statements to AWCC Finance to confirm execution of payments.
- Any other duties as may assigned by the Administrative and MIS Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Minimum of a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, IT or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at an Operational or Administrative level in a related environment.
- Computer Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Digital Payments Systems