|Date Posted:||Mar 17, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 6, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Ministery of Energy and Water:
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ministry of Energy & Water has received a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Irrigation Restoration and Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “grant” to payments for hiring the services of following qualified national individual consultants.
Request for “Expressions of Interest” for National Individual Consultants
Organization: Project Coordination Unit (PCU)
Project: Irrigation Restoration and Development Project (IRDP)
Reference No.: NWARA/PCU/REOI
3-Knowledge of English and computer (Particularly MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Outlook) and literacy are essential.
4-Excellent oral and written communication skills in national languages (Pashtu/Dari) as well as English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Undertake database management including data collection from external partners, data import export, data import and export, data entry and quality control
· Verify entered data in MIS system of the Transboundary Unit by reviewing ,correcting ,changing or deleting entered information.
· Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on MIS system of the Transboundary Unit.
· Prepare Periodic, report extracting information and preparing statistical tables upon request
· Lay out reports using word processing and spreadsheet software check information and data entry requirements.
· Apply strict detail and discipline in data processing
· Perform other related duties as required
· Prepare and sort documents/data sheets for the purpose of data entry
· Working with Transboundary unit MIS system, maintain and promote data standards within the unit Water Right Department and link with PCU MIS system.
· Assist in the cleaning, validation and entry of data into the MIS database
· Carry out other tasks as directed by MIS team and PCU/IRDP management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1-The National Data base officer should have minimum Bachelor Degree on Computer Science, Civil, Hydrogeology, Geology, Hydrology,
2-The total experience of 4 years, and 2 years’ experience in the field of computer and data collection and other relevant filed.