|Date Posted:||Mar 17, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 6, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Ministery of Energy and Water:
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ministry of Energy & Water has received a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Irrigation Restoration and Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “grant” to payments for hiring the services of following qualified national individual consultants.
Request for “Expressions of Interest” for National Individual Consultants
Organization: Project Coordination Unit (PCU)
Project: Irrigation Restoration and Development Project (IRDP)
Reference No.: NWARA/PCU/REOI
Requires travel to provinces:
3-Knowledge of English and computer (Particularly MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Outlook) and literacy are essential.
4-Excellent oral and written communication skills in national languages (Pashtu/Dari) as well as English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Undertake database management including data collection from external partners, data import export, data import and export, data entry and quality control
· Verify entered data in MIS system of the Transboundary Unit by reviewing ,correcting ,changing or deleting entered information.
· Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on MIS system of the Transboundary Unit.
· Prepare Periodic, report extracting information and preparing statistical tables upon request
· Lay out reports using word processing and spreadsheet software check information and data entry requirements.
· Apply strict detail and discipline in data processing
· Perform other related duties as required
· Prepare and sort documents/data sheets for the purpose of data entry
· Working with Transboundary unit MIS system, maintain and promote data standards within the unit Water Right Department and link with PCU MIS system.
· Assist in the cleaning, validation and entry of data into the MIS database
· Carry out other tasks as directed by MIS team and PCU/IRDP management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1-The National Data base officer should have minimum Bachelor Degree on Computer Science, Civil, Hydrogeology, Geology, Hydrology,
2-The total experience of 4 years, and 2 years’ experience in the field of computer and data collection and other relevant filed.
The Project Coordination Unit (PCU) of IRDP under National Water Affair Regulation Authority now invites National eligible consultants to indicate their interest. Interested eligible candidates must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services and are invited to submit their CV (Curriculum Vitae), including employment records, description of similar assignments carried out, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills etc.
The covering application letter should indicate that he/she meets all the required qualifications and experience (as mentioned above) quoting references to various paragraphs of CV to demonstrate this.
A consultant will be selected in accordance with Section V Selection of Individual Consultants procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011).
Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information from the address below during the office hours 08:00 am to 16:30 pm from Saturday to Thursday or by e-mail.
Expressions of interest must be delivered or sent by e-mail to the address below no later than
Eng. Najeeb Ahmad Sheerzad
Acting Director of Project Coordination Unit PCU
National Water Affair Regulation Authority
Abdull Hadi Salehzai
CV Send to: Hadi.email@example.com
Project Coordination Unit (PCU)/ National Water Affair Regulation Authority