|Date Posted:||Apr 24, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science,Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG):
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas. Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The Network Administrator is mainly Responsible to manages designs, and maintenance the network in all aspects, including LAN, WAN, and MAN networks, Firewalls, routers, switches access points, wireless controller and network management servers.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Self-starter, enthusiasm and creativity, willingness to work in difficult and uncertain operating environment
- Network administration, deployment and management
- DARI, PASHTO & ENGLISH: Fluent and Professional level of communication
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoot data and voice cabling, data, network communications systems, hardware, software, and other infrastructure related equipment to meet design specifications. Interprets circuit diagrams and schematics.
- Provides consultation, evaluation, installation, and testing of network devices and network management systems including routers, switches and other network equipment manufactured by Cisco and other vendors in a heterogeneous multi-protocol environment.
- A broad and thorough technical understanding and have experience in designing, configuring, implementing & testing, troubleshooting and supporting multi-site critical network environments that consist of multi-vendor Routers, Switches, Wireless LAN, VoIP, Firewall & Network Security.
- Works on complex network problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative.
- Design, plan, establish and optimize wireless networks.
- Monitor performance and availability of networks, servers, and other infrastructure equipment
- Prioritizes and manages many open IT cases at one time.
- Provide technical support to all engineers for various wireless networks.
- Establishes a good working relationship with users and other professionals.
- Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Provides support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
Performs other related duties as required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field is essential.
- Professional certificates in IT (CCNA, CCNP, MCSA) is essential.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in relevant field is essential.