|Date Posted:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 6, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology,Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2019
Closing Date: Dec 06, 2019
Number of Vacancies:1
Gender: Male /Female
Functional Area: Kabul
Salary Range: Negotiable
Contract Type: Company Contract
Years of Experience: 2-3
Contract Duration:1 Year
Probation Period:3 Months
Requires travel to provinces:
- Knowledge of Linux Based application and systems are required
- Knowledge of IP traffic flow, protocol analysis, capturing and monitoring of live traffic streams.
- Knowledge of bandwidth management and monitoring
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Develop and deploy methodologies for testing network performance and providing network performance statistics and reports.
- Conduct testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and backup systems as it relates to network functionality.
- Document the WLAN's architecture, design, and layout, including protocols and standards used, as well as configuration and cloud configuration.
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and WLANs, including routers, switches, and other network devices.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades relating to network equipment.
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement or network infrastructure components.
- Accurately document instances of software or hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal or other work request.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Thorough understanding of WAN/LAN/DMZ/etc, VPN’s, TCP/IP, DNS, VLANs, etc. in a distributed environment.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and MikrtoTik Firewall
- Routing protocols including OSPF and BGP (IGP/EGP), Cisco IOS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF environments
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in Network administration role
- Network Security
Applicants should submit their Letter of Application and Resume no later than the 6th Dec 2019 to: Jobs@vnt.af ,
In case of any quarry please send an email to email@example.com
Note: Please write the VA# and Title of the position in your Email’s Subject, otherwise your application will not be considered.