|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 6 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About GTR Group:
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services. Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and expanding. For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
Network and Security Engineer is responsible to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data by using cutting edge technologies in place. He/She should have professional knowledge of Content Security, Threat Defense and control solutions. He/She is also responsible for Preparation, Planning, Design, Implementation, Operation, Optimization and Security of the overall Infrastructure.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Cisco Security Equipment
- Should have professional hands-on on Cisco CLI
- Should have understanding of Network Admission Control and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Should have practical knowledge of threat management systems
- A strong personal commitment to customer needs.
- A strong commitment to corporate objectives.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Deadline oriented individual.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and define network requirements and maintain network architecture and infrastructure.
- Configure and optimize network layer devices, and analyze network workload.
- Monitor network capacity and performance, diagnose and resolve network problems.
- Develop network backup and recovery procedures.
- Install, test, maintain, and upgrade network operating systems.
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services.
- Test, install, configure, and maintain networks aware L2 and L3 devices and software that permits the transmission of information.
- Design the infrastructure using a well-known threat defense architecture
- Ensure that Security Control Framework is used while designing the infrastructure security.
- Implement security at different layers and ensure systems hardening.
- Implement Application Layer firewalls, Network Based Application recognition and Network Access Control Systems
- Check and Evaluate systems using vulnerability scanners and manual methods and ensure system configurations are proper and secure enough.
- Deploy and use troubleshooting, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Implement data center security solutions
- Implement threat management solutions and ensure total visibility and complete control over the anomalies targeting the information systems.
- Implement email encryption, anti-malware, and spam protection
- Implement Network based Intrusion prevention systems, event actions and traffic captures
- Ensure identity management and secure access to the facilities, networks and systems
- Ensure that Authentication, Authorization and accountability measures are in place
- Develop and update security documentations and provide ad-hoc reports as needed
- Deploy Physical Access Control solutions.
- Ensure data at rest and data in transit are secured; confidentiality, integrity and availability of data are assured.
- Deploy solutions to ensure non-repudiation when needed
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- Must have Comptia security plus or equivalent
- Must have at least CCNP Security, SSCP, CEH or equivalent
- CISSP is preferred
- Knowledge of Linux Shell is must
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP protocol suit is must