|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Ministry of Communication and Information Technology:
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and, is responsible for Keeping the network devices healthy, Updates and maintains all of the Cisco and Ensures that the whole e-NID network is configured and is functional.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Responsible for Switching, Routing, Cabling and all other network related configuration
3. Keeps the network devices healthy, and monitors them regularly
4. Updates and maintains all of the Cisco and other network devices that are being used in the eNID network.
5. Ensures that the whole eNID network is configured in HA/Failover mode and availability is kept even if a device or two fails.
6. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o At least a bachelor degree in computer science, IT, master degree holders in the mentioned fields are given preference.
o Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in Cisco
o Minimum CCNP Certify (Updated)
o Comprehensive knowledge in routing, switching & familiarity with all Cisco devices
o Knowledge in Network protocols
o Strong reporting & writing and troubleshooting skills
o Communication and coordination skills
o Strategic thinking capability