|Date Posted:||Jan 23, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||IT - Hardware|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Will be provided for you during the interview
- High school Certificate mandatory
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills
- Industry certification in CCNA, CCSP and MCSE or equivalence knowledge
- 1 - 2 years of experience is required
- Strong technical working knowledge and hands-on experience with network security hardware (PIX, IPS, ASA, VPNs) and Cisco IOS.
- An understanding of IP networking, such as routers, routing protocols and switches
- Experience with ISPs.