|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Ministry of Economy:
Ministry of Economy as a key institution according to its mandate undertakes the responsibility of effective and efficient coordination, design and preparation of policies, strategies and plans for social, economic development and enhancement of economic effectiveness through balanced national economic sectorial development, maintaining sustainable growth in light of the socio-economic policies of the country (encourage, protect/support of private sector for increasing the GDP, national products, and promotion of employment opportunities for prosperity of the people of Afghanistan).
In addition to the above MoEC also has the responsibility of monitoring and evaluation of all economic activities which takes place in the country including the NGOs to make sure that the programs are implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
The position offered will be part of the team of NGOs Department of the MoE and will assist in strengthening the analytical, reporting, and monitoring and evaluation capabilities of the existing staff both at central and provincial levels. The incumbent will help in mapping the accurate results of outputs generated, outcomes and impacts achieved in all sectors by all national and international NGOs.
The outputs and impacts achieved will be broadly shared with all stakeholders including GoIRA, donors and civil society to ensure transparency, efficiency and effectiveness to the best satisfaction of all relevant parties. The lessons learnt from the evaluation will enable the planners, policy makers and leaders of the country to make a positive shift in policies and resources allocations for better results in line with the sectorial ministries and donors.
ope of Work
The NGOs transparency and accountability Consultant will assist the NGOs Directorate to improve transparency and accountability of NGOs through planning and implementation of M&E framework and reporting mechanism.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Strong analysis and evaluation techniques and processes
· Data collection and management
· Analytical and research skills
· Good command over standard report writing in English, Pashto and Dari
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· To assist in developing and execution of M&E framework for NGOs
· To assist in developing and execution of reporting of NGOs.
· To assist in developing and execution of one NGO Fund.
· To do M&E visits to head quarter of NGOs and provincial offices of the NGOs.
· To do M&E visit to projects’ sides.
· To assist in preparing the NGOs annual reports.
· To assist in preparing the M&E reports from the NGOs.
· Any other tasks assigned.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Bachelor degree from a recognized university certified by MoHE. Master degree holders are preferred.
· 3-4 years of experience in M&E of projects and programs implemented by NGOs.
· Strong Knowledge of projects evaluation and analytical report writing skills
· Understanding of the current trend and purpose of evaluation in the context of NGOs.