|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2017|
|Reference:||DMTVET/ C-6.7 and DMTVET/C-6.4|
|Closing Date:||Jul 16, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The ASDPII project is looking for recruiting a junior faculty in management on competitive basis in order to continue with service as stated in below duties and responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of the approved curricula: Ability to teach management related subjects according to international standard , carry out independent research and a good team player.
- Assist the relevant Senior Faculty/ Expert with the preparation of curricula.
- Preparation of teaching and course materials, according to the norms set by the requirements of accreditation by ACBSP.
- To teach respective subject to the students in highly recognized standards & norms following the norms set by ACBSP accreditation.
- To prepare an academic teaching plan that may be approved by Sr. Faculty.
- To provide students with a safe and supportive learning environment, to help them in extra-curricular activities like student clubs and other activities.
- Support the Teacher Development Program Expert for the implementation of a development program for Afghan Teacher Trainees at NIMA.
1. At least MA degree in business administration, economics, accounting.
2. Minimum of consecutive 5 years relevant working experience mostly in teaching and lecturing at university level.
3. Proven ability to drive change throughout an organization;
4. Have a demonstrated focus on impact and results;
5. Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto is an advantage.
6. Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills;
7. Computer skills - MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel necessary, experience/knowledge of any other accounting and database packages an asset;
Reporting and Counterparts
The JF will work under direct supervision of head of the department and will be also reporting to the dean of NIMA.
The duty station of this position will be National Institute of Management, Kabul, Afghanistan.