|Date Posted:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Nabi Boost Company:
Nabi Boost Company is an established and dynamic company with an excellent track record in the areas of telecom and data coverage expansion, sales, customer care and high quality of sale services in the remote districts and villages.
The NOC Manager will be responsible for creation of a NOC and managing the operation of the NOC, including scheduling to meet staffing requirements upon ticket and call volume history, hiring, managing, coaching and evaluating personnel, partnering with peer management to ensure resolution of service issues, and direct the evolution of processes and procedures related to the day to day NOC operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Ensure adequate coverage for the 24/7/365 environment so that the network infrastructure is running effectively at all times which includes continuous monitoring of all services, and ensuring that every reasonable effort is made to restore service as quickly as possible in the event of an outage.
Meet very aggressive network availability and ticket handling objectives while providing hands-on leadership during network events. Coordinate the rollout, network rearrangements, installation of equipment, Engineering, and Field Operations, minimizing customer impact and maximizing the productivity.
Develop, refine, and document NOC policies, processes, procedures, and associated systems requirements and drive their implementation and use.
Develop and report on metrics for the performance of the NOC and individual NOC employees, including but not limited to # of escalations, and tickets.
Drive technical staff to monitor and resolve customer issues and accomplish objectives by being a role model to impress upon staff to be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, learn and create their own mechanisms for resolving issues and most importantly, communicate effectively with the ability to work in a team environment.
Plan projects, training, objectives, timelines, deliverables and milestones for the NOC to meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
Willing to take ownership and take on other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required: Ability to identify and analyze network quality and operational processes and then drive corrective / preventative action plans.
· Strong working knowledge of IP, including IP network architecture, routing protocols, peering, BGP and DNS is required.
· 5 plus years’ professional experience in a NOC or Enterprise environment involving a geographically distributed network including 3+ years’ experience at the manager level or higher.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred, or equivalent experience, certifications, and training.
· Experience in implementing hardware and operational growth plans including rapidly scaling computational and network bandwidth to handle client growth, continuous process improvements.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related area is preferred
· Player / Coach style required: High energy, hands-on management and coaching abilities. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
· Must be comfortable working in a high stress, fast paced environment shifting priorities.
· Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
· Self-starter who can find and resolve issues
· Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols to perform network status checks as part of normal surveillance activities.
· Ability to write technical documentation and create management reports and metrics
· Ability to provide both hands on solutions and supervision of projects
· Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization
· Administer performance reviews and mentor staff
· MCIPT, CCNA & CCNP as minimum & CCIE a plus