|Date Posted:||Feb 22, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 21, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Future Generations Afghanistan:
1. Assist with maintaining training files.
2. Assist with management of training budget and oversight of procurement processes.
Assist with recruiting staff at the district level.
1. Assist with preparation of training materials.
2. Assist supervisor to organize, facilitate, and lead training activities.
3. Support periodic field-based training needs assessments.
4. Provide technical assistance to field teams during implementation activities.
5. Monitor field teams related to training activities, and assess and report on progress to supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Uphold the mission, values, and spirit of FGA in coordinating the project and in interacting with all community members.
2. Follow and enforce all FGA organizational policies, procedures, and guidelines (worldwide and in-country), including but not limited to personnel, security, communications, finance, procurement, and logistics. Report any violations to appropriate FGA authority.
3. Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
Education: Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Community Development or similar social science field.
Experience: Minimum of 3 - 5 years work experience in related field.
Language ability: Oral and written fluency in Pashto, Dari and English.
Computer Skills: Full computer literacy and use of standard office software and email