|Date Posted:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 5, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About MTN Afghanistan:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Monitor alarms related to all network elements including interconnect and report them to MSC Supervisor.
2) Handles the IREG testing and monitoring.
3) Handle and monitor the SS7 network.
4) Monitor load on different systems and report any overloads to MSC Supervisor
5) Perform all level1 preventive and corrective maintenance tasks in coordination with MSC Supervisor.
6) Carry out backup for all network elements on weekly/monthly basis.
7) Perform all translation and routing tasks in coordination with the MSC Supervisor.
8) Perform internal and external Trunks expansions.
9) Define LAC and Site parameters in VLRs.
10) Collect traffic observation Data and send them to MSC Supervisor.
11) Perform GSM services functional test on monthly basis.
12) Configure Roaming partners data and perform IREG testing.
13) Solve International Roaming problems and make traces using protocol analyzer.
14) Solve all GSM subscriber services problems reported from Customer service.
15) Check availability of all relevant connections on daily basis
16) Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
17) Attend all in-house training.
18) Attend out side training classes when appropriate.
19) Report all job duties to manager.
University Graduate â€“ Electronics/Electrical/Communications Engineering
3 years experience in telco/mobile industry. Minimum 2 years experience in Ericsson mobile switches. Experience in IREG testing.