|Date Posted:||May 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
NSS Planning of Etisalat network
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Core network KPI Analysis
Executing guidelines for network planning and creation of numbering plan, signaling plan definition.
2. Trace analysis (SS7, SIPâ€¦)
3. Daily Truck group monitoring including A interface ,Inter MSC ,International and National Trunks and take action if necessary
4. Plan and monitor SS7 network ,the link load should not exceed 200~250 mEr, some times signalling routing analysis is necessary
5. Check, take proper actions in daily basis for core network reports from KPI team.
6. Prepare a plan for the Expansion Capacity of E1â€™s for the BSCâ€™s and interconnections.
7. GSM/GPRS/EDGE concepts and architecture knowledge is mandatory.
2G and 3G Circuit Switched Core planning competence and experience
ZTE in-depth knowledge (MSCS, MGW .STP, HLR)
Understand for SS7/H.248 /SIP signaling and 3G interface and protocol/standard
Additional 2G/3G Packet Switched core planning competence would be an asset
Additional IN/SMSC and TCP/IP/ATM knowledge is proffered
Multi vendor integration experience is proffered
â€¢ Requires Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
â€¢ A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar NSS Planning role â€“ preferably On 2.5 G network
â€¢ Extensive knowledge of defining 2G Network such as:
â€¢ MSC, MGW, HLR,
â€¢ Experience of NSS planning
â€¢ NSS Planning experience â€“ proven track record within a similar role
â€¢ Good understanding and grasp of English language, both spoken and written.
â€¢ Very good in Microsoft office