|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2021|
|Reference:||Nurse/ Hum Kandahar|
|Closing Date:||Jul 28, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
1. Health Status: In Afghanistan renal failure is one of the big challenges and number of these patients is getting increase day by day. cause of RF in Afghanistan is in lot of cases of complicated delivery, poor health status and health care during some acute illness that cause volume depletion, chronic illness like Diabetes, Hypertension, Kidney Stone, etc. In all over Afghanistan there is no any health centre to take care of CKD patients and every year around 1000 of patient are going for treatment to abroad and many others are dying in Afghanistan’s hospitals.
2. Health System :
Despite impressive progress in health system development and services delivery in Afghanistan still in Afghanistan there is no any health system for Dialysis depend patient.
3. MoPH response:
Afghanistan submitted its proposal in accordance with the donor guidelines, proposing some of the critical areas that affect the system. These areas mainly include, improved access to quality health care, increased demand for health services utilization and strengthen stewardship role of the MOPH at different levels
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operating Hemodialysis Machine
• Provide nephrology nursing care to patients with kidney disorders.
• Initiate preventive care for people in high risk zone of developing kidney problems.
• Provide nursing care to dialysis patients.
• Provide nephrology nursing services to hospitals, clinics and community-based settings.
• Assist other nursing professionals in managing patients with kidney ailments.
• Manage and maintain dialysis equipment in good condition.
• Assist consulting physician in administering medications.
• Educate patients on preventive and other care issues relating to kidneys.
• Diploma in Nursing Private School Graduated Diploma should be attested by MoPH.
• At least two year working experience in related field.
• Excellent knowledge of local language (Dari and Pashto)