|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||59496 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
To provide trainings and to support the monitoring process in the project to support MoPH (in Health Facilities and HP level) for the implementation of HBT and CBM of SAM for children less than 5 years old.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Objective 1 : Conduct trainings to the MoPH master trainers
- To conduct and facilitate the trainings to MoPH master trainers on prevention, detection of SAM, bilateral referral system, Home Based Treatment in the first phase of the program and in the second phase on Community Based Management of SAM.
- Develop IEC materials as per the project requirement
- To conduct and facilitate the refresher trainings on CBM of SAM, detection and prevention of SAM after a while of complete implementation.
- To support MoPH master trainers on the organisation and facilitation of trainings on prevention and detection of SAM.
- To support MoPH master trainer on the organization and facilitation of trainings to MoPH medical staff at Health facilities level on HBT in the first phase and in the second phase on CBM of SAM.
- To support MoPH staff in setting up the bilateral referral and follow up system.
Objective 2 : Support MoPH masters trainers on the organisation of trainings
- To follow up the respect of current protocols.
- To evaluate regularly the competency of MoPH staff.
- To do on job trainings during monitoring visits when required.
- To give efficient explanations, advices for the well running of activities according to the protocols.
- To collect all information and data from the field situation (working conditions, issues….)
- To try to identify and analyze the field needs.
- To require in time all type of needs for the program to the assistant program manager or program manager.
- To report daily to the assistant program manager or program manager.
Objective 3 : Monitor the running of program activities with MoPH staff
- To insure the MoPH team motivation.
- To set up regular and efficient work relationship between MoPH staff (PNOs, PHOs and focal points) and ACF team.
- To participate in meetings with authorities and partners regarding nutrition activities at Health facilities level and at Community level.
- To draft minutes meetings and report them to the assistant program manager.
- To be able to inform and to explain ACF activities and charters principles…
- To collect all information regarding the security and promptly transmit to responsible.
- Capacity building for ACF staffs as per the needs
- Report to PM on regular basis both verbally and written
- Any other jobs requested by line manager
Skills & Qualifications
Diploma / Level of studies :
- Medical doctor or equivalent / paediatrician
- Minimum of four years’ experience in related field
Required skills :
- Experience in the humanitarian field and nutrition
- Good analytical capacity
- Training skills, Knowledge of informatics : Word, Excel, EPInut, EPIsurv