|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The O and M Maximo Operator will work under the direct supervision of the Materials Manager. The O and M Maximo Operator will perform the following principal functions relating to project support but are not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The CMMS Maximo Operator will work under the direct supervision of the Materials Manager in establishing an automated inventory control system for the Operations and Maintenance of the Plant.
2. To collect data (i.e. make, model, serial number â€¦ etc) from the Plant Equipment and Assets, then classify, categorize and input this data in to the main Operation and Maintenance database.
3. To conduct professional inventories recoding quantifies and locations.
4. To attend training classes, always learning to become proficient enough to teach others.
5. To become familiar with the Maximo System and all of its functions and reports.
6. To maintain a high degree of accuracy in the quality of our data.
7. To think in a logical, systematic manner and assist in the establishment and on-going monitoring of our min/max function.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
8. Supervision of others, collaborating with colleagues, acting like a leader with respect to/from others.
9. Routine reports to department managers and Project Management.
â€¢ Strong IT background, able to manipulate databases, structure queries.
â€¢ Familiar with mechanical tools, electrical equipment and Construction materials.
â€¢ Engineering experience, the ability to read P and ID drawings.
â€¢ Experience in working with large and international NGOs would be an advantage.
â€¢ Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and Power Point.
â€¢ Good experience background in Database Administration.
â€¢ The ability to express difficult concepts verbally and in written expression. English and Dari.
â€¢ Supervision and direction of others assisting in the inventory managements.
â€¢ The candidate should have not less than 3 years of professional experience in Database Management, Inventory Control.
â€¢ Level 4 fluent English is required.
Abilities and Skills:
â€¢ Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
â€¢ Demonstrate commitment to LBG/B and Vs mission, vision and values.
â€¢ Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.