|Date Posted:||Nov 17, 2019|
|Reference:||ieng-NOC-Officer- Reporting - 013|
|Closing Date:||Dec 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About I Engineering Group:
provide end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries across Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Employing a dynamic and personal approach, we have grown rapidly since our inception in 2007 to reach 18 operations with 1,500 employees. We integrate our core competencies with our clients’ businesses to provide cost-effective solutions that allow our clients to succeed in their business goals. Our vision Become the leading provider of managed services to the telecom industry in Africa and the Mideast, seamlessly integrating our core competencies with our customers’ businesses, and providing cost effective solutions. Our Mission We strive to be clients’ preferred telecoms infrastructure services partner providing solutions in line with constantly changing market needs.
The Reporting Officer is fully responsible to ensure that all information and data from the field is captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner for the client and internal purposes for management. The Reporting Officer is responsible to develop communication material (presentation on O&M and NOC activities for external audience and client.
The Reporting Officer is supervised by the Country Head and O&M Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze and synthesize data
· Develop client reporting date and requirements template
· Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly presentations
· Maintain accurate database by monitoring and reviewing regular sources of information
· Update on a weekly and monthly basis the internal and external databases.
· Process weekly, monthly and quarterly internal and external qualitative and quantitative reports
· Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly indicator reports, annual reports and other narrative reports as assigned by the Country Head
· Create info graphics, interactive maps and other communication materials as needed
· Overseeing reporting and data quality on activity info in an accurate and timely manner
· Monitor and ensure accuracy of data collection
· Deliver trainings to field staff on data processing and on reporting and analysis skills
· Perform any other needed duties as directed by supervisor
· Bachelor’s degree in Mass communications, journalism, social sciences or related areas.
· Five years relevant working experience.
· S/he should have an extensive experience in communication and diffusion strategies and techniques, reporting, documentation, publication material preparation in relation to conservation and development fields.
· S/he should have excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills in both English and Dari.
· S/he must have excellent command over MS Excel and PowerPoint to prepare High Level Presentations and Data.
· S/he must be well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
· S/he must be fluent in both spoken and written Dari and English languages.