|Date Posted:||Nov 22, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Nov 27, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||12 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Midwives Association:
Afghan Midwives Association (AMA)
The AMA is the technical body for midwifery education, professional development and policies that enable every midwife in Afghanistan so midwives can practice the highest level of care for the mothers and new born of the country. The AMA is a member of key national and international forums. For example AMA is an active member of the Human Resource Development Task Force, National Reproductive Health Task Force, The Maternal New born Health committee, Afghan Women Network and Secretariat for National Nursing and Midwifery Steering Committee. Similarly, at regional and international level AMA is an active member of the International Confederation of Midwives (ICM), White Ribbon Alliance (WRA) for the safe motherhood and women empowerment; also member of the Asia Midwifery Regional Resource Centre.
Implement gynecological and obstetrician procedures, perform any other prior treatment required, during or immediately after a woman has given birth in order to improve women’s reproductive health and to reduce pregnancy, delivery and neonatology risks. This will be done in accordance with AMA-MLMCC policies, MoPH protocols and universal hygiene standards and in multidisciplinary collaboration with other medical doctors and midwife services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provider Heath care related to gynecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
· Ensure the implementation of MLMCC clinical polices, Tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
· Ensure all patient documentation records are completed.
· To ensure hygiene and infection prevention measures in ward and safe deal with waste and sharps.
· To ensure proper diagnosis of Gyn/Obs Patients and standard treatment including controlling over miss prescription.
· Gynecologists also monitor patients’ health, administer therapies, perform operations and surgeries as needed.
· To ensure all physical diagnostic steps such as history taking, examination, investigation and health education are follow by gynecologist with each individual case.
· Attend all Gyn/Obs related consultancies as per need.
· To ensure that project targets are achieved according to the MLMCC plan.
· To ensure implementation of hospital standards according to MLMCC.
· Follow up of specific standards, protocols, procedures, rules in regulations during daily works.
· Built his/her self-own capacity and participate in training session assigned for.
· Perform limited, select administrative duties such as patient charting, recording and reporting of data, clinic and/or facility management, or coordination of specific educational programs.
· To attend morning report, visit and round.
· Any other task related to MLMCC complications, if need it.
-To provide to Hospital director monthly action plans and monthly reports.
· Graduated from recognized medical faculty (MD)
· Specialization degree in Obstetrician and Gynecology approved by MoPH
· At least three years working experience at the obstetrics and gynecology.
· Fluency of local language and knowledge of English language.
· Good Communication skills and ability to interact successfully with staff and clients.
· Have good communication skills both verbal and written and the knowledge and ability to use appropriate channels of communication.
· Good knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, Word and outlook email system
· Ability to manage a demanding workload including high turnover of client care.