|Date Posted:||Sep 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 21, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Project Management,Construction Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Insta Telecom LTD is an Afghan ISP company, with its headquarter in Kabul, and business development office in UAE, Dubai. We provide ISP and Telecommunication Support services all over the country and have an active office in 10+ cities. We are currently working on an infrastructure project in Kabul to build and operationalize the FTTH/OFC network across the city. The model will soon expand to other major cities.
Greetings from Insta Telecom LTD!!
We are hiring a Project Supervisor for OFC (Fiber Network) project:
- Experience with Construction, IT, Telecom, or any relevant Project Management.
- PMI Certification is added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with Projects.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
- Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties.
- Assign and monitor work of Insta Telecom LTD assigned technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives.
- Defines project scope, deliverables, roles, and responsibilities.
- Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, risks, and value.
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews.
- Identifies, clarifies, and communicates project vision, goals, and objectives.
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports.
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship-building skills, and ability to achieve.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work.
- Graduate/Post-Graduates from Computer Science, Civil Engineering, or relevant.