|Date Posted:||May 3, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 10, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
He will be working with Optic Fiker Cable (OFC) Project
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Installation of Optical Fiber equipments.
2. Optical Fiber equipment debugging,
3. Commissioning, maintenance, installation of equipment.
1. High School must have knowledge of Telecommunication/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or other Related field of study.
2. Minimum 1 year relative experience with some GSM Vendor or Operator.
3. Able to promote team work and work well in a fast paced changing environment.
4. Good Communication Skill ( Pashto, Dari and English_).
5. Able to Travel to Provinces.