|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Regensburg Bayern:
Regensburg Bayern ist eine Familie Firma. Sie hat ein kleines Buero in Mazar-e-Scharif und wird bald sich bei afghanischen Regierung registrieren. Wir sind jetzt auf der Suche einer/eines Office Assistant bei uns.
Assist the office manager in all logistical, financial, administrative and operational sides of the company as emerge.
Working days are from Saturday to Thursday.
Working hours are from 8AM to 4PM.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties of incumbent will be as follows but not limited to them:
- Assist the office manager in administrative issues; i.e filling
- Procure the required goods and services for the office using cost efficient and competitive methods.
- Record the incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Keep petty cash for smaller volume purchases and be ready for cash control at all times.
- Make bank transfers for the company.
- Ensure of the operational office at all times.
- Make custom clearance for imported goods of the company and liaise with government.
- Receive e-mails and calls from the customers and respond in timely and adequate manner.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
- Fluent in English and Dari or Pashtoo.
- German knowledge is a big asset.
- At least two year of experience in similar positions with NGOs, donors or reputed business companies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- High sense of Honesty and integrity.
- Familiarity with MS office suite.
- Should hold at least a bachelor degree in economics, business administration, accounting or public administration.