|Date Posted:||Dec 24, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) launches a new project called Community, Livestock and Agriculture Project (CLAP). The project is funded by International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD). The overall goal of the project is to contribute to reducing poverty in rural Afghanistan. More specifically, the project objective is to improve food security of 169,500 rural households in selected districts in the provinces of Kabul, Parwan, and Logar by increasing agriculture and livestock productivity. This will be achieved by enhancing productive assets, skills, services, technologies, and income opportunities of the targeted beneficiaries (i.e. by introducing appropriate livestock and agriculture technology options, strengthening local capacity, and strengthening some weak areas of value-chain, including linkages with markets). The project also aims at reducing gender disparities by increasing the social and economic status of women engaged in these activities.
The Office Cleaner will support the CLAP office through implementing various activities, and will perform his duties under the direct supervision of the Administration Manager.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Good skills of team working and communication
- Speaking fluency in Pashto and Dari
- Must be in good health.
- Must be an Afghan national birth a valid Tazkira
- Must have a guarantor to guarantee his identify and be able to bring guarantee
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cleaning office rooms, halls, windows, mirrors, toilets and others;
- Emptying trash bins;
- Sweeping and washing floors, refilling soap and toilet paper dispensers in the toilets as required;
- Cleaning tables, chairs and cabinets of the office;
- Serving tea and coffee to staffs and guests;
- Helping the staff in making photocopies, printing etc.
- Perform other related duties as required and or asked by the management;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Secondary education
- At least 3 years working experience in the relevant field